Forsaken Grounds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer]

3 posters

Go down

Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer] Empty Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer]

Post  Drake Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Some personal info:

Name ~ Senad
Age ~ 17
MSN ~ Nick has got my MSN, i dont wanna give it to some random people from OTs since i use MSN for my real friends.
Location ~ I live currently in austria but im originally from bosnia.
Experience ~ I play tibia now for about 10 years, got several level 100 chars and i quitted real tibia since i saw on the tibia homepage that u can get now easily out of traps and i think that this is like the armageddon for pvp.
Position Applying ~ Tutor, Mapper and Storyline Writer
Playing many OTs on and off, mostly try to find good RPG servers.
Playing time /day ~ Im playing forsaken for about 6-8 hours each day when i havent got to learn for shool or i havent planned something else.
Playing time /week ~ 42 - 60 hours
Languages ~ English, Croatian, Polish and German.
Extra Informations ~ Im going atm to the HTL [Technology shool] in my hometown and when ive finished it will i study economy.
Past Experience ~ Im mapping now for some months and spending alot fo time on it.
Also ive got alot of experience on real tibia with being a *tutor* (I never made the tutor exam since i dont care if i write in orange, i can help the players no matter if im tutor or not), just ask for Hand of Cruelty on harmonia, the senior tutors and the players will tell u how i am/was acting there.
Im working at the moment at a project with a friend of mine, its gonna be a storyline based server with a 100% custom map and so on.
Well the project will take atleast 1 year since its gonna be huge so yeah.
Samples of my work ~
This is some of my work for another OT, its an RPG server btw, i only map detailed cause i hate undetailed and ugly maps.

Showoff ~

Well i thought bout the *Poor hot girls goto a camp place and get murdered by a mask wearing weirdo* clichee :p
So i mapped it haha, ofc can u see that the lower part of the map isnt finished.
Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer] Bloodcreek

Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer] Necroritual

And a ninja spawn i made for a OT, u can get to another spawn trough the trapdoor at the northwest. u have to pull a lever so the wall dissappears and u can get to the trapdoor ~
Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer] Samuraivillage1

Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer] Samuraivillage2

Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer] Samuraivillage3

Well first of all, i wont be a fluffy little pet that will help everyone doesnt matter how he acts, i will only help the people that have patience and act nice ingame. Else they dont even deserve help in my opinion.
I know like everything about the server, where the spawns are, quests, hunting spawns and ofc how the forging system works.
Im very helpfull and nice to the people that are nice to me, aka giving away free shards to newcomers and help them.

Greetings ~
Drake

Last edited by Drake on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:09 am; edited 9 times in total
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer] Empty Re: Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer]

Post  Jafab Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Please, use the right format or your application will be deleted.

Thank you
https://forsakengrounds.forumotion.com/staff-applications-f9/staff-application-read-t26.htm
Jafab
Jafab
Administrator
Administrator

https://forsakengrounds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer] Empty Re: Drakes Application [Tutor] // [RPG-Mapper] // [Storyline writer]

Post  Drake Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Ehm i did it in the right format, only thing that was missing was my email adress but nick has got me on MSN so i didnt bother posting it here.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Jafab Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Yep, sorry bro my bad

I think this application have the right format now Razz

Just add something i forgot to put in the format
Position applying:

Thank you
Jafab
Jafab
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:28 pm

Applying for 3 positions at the same time, hope thats ok :p
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:55 pm

So any answers soon? Neutral
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Moist Giraffe Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:55 pm

Add me to msn if you havnt already otherwise message me msn kelownasun_63@hotmail.com
Moist Giraffe
Moist Giraffe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Jafab Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:28 am

Moist, is this application approved?
Jafab
Jafab
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down