Forsaken Grounds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chosen - Tutor Application

3 posters

Go down

Chosen - Tutor Application Empty Chosen - Tutor Application

Post  Chosen Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:39 pm

Name: Aleksandar

Msn: eyeshieldgamer@gmail.com

Position Applying: Tutor/GM. - Any ingame staff position.

Played Open Tibia For (2,5 years) Time:

How many hours do you play Forsaken Grounds Online each day: 10-15 hours/day.

How many hours do you play Forsaken Grounds Online each week: Minimum 75 hours/week.

Languages: Swedish, English, Serbien. - Taking Japanese courses for the next 2 years.

Extra Information that you think we should know:
I´m currently studying for computer programming at the NTI-Gymnasium (upper secondary school)
I want to work on a server where the owners are dedicated and serious. I want to develop even more and extand my current experience. I see alot of potential in ForaskenGrounds and want to be one of the staff members that have been doing good job to achive top 3 rank on otservlist.
It might sound funny for some people, but I take staffing on a serious level. It´s not a random can do just for fun. - You have to offer a high quality of service to the players - That´s my line.

References: None

Past Experiences: I have been working as a Administrator for a community called Forge of Elements (Both mapping and ingame support)that was holding both Tibia and World of warcraft Private Server. I did start working as a trial for the tutor spot in 14th August 2009 and shortly after that I got accepted/promoted to a GameMaster position. But, it dosen´t end there. I got invited to join the main leading team of Forge of Elements as a administrator for both Tibia and upcoming Maplestory server. (Note, Forge of Elements was top 3 OTServer between August to around Febuary.)
Things were great, until unfortunately 23 days later (21 November 2009) I got diagnosed Brain Tumor on my left backhead. Which did lead to alot of complicated surgeries. So my only way was to retire from the community. - Happy to be alive today.

Samples of your work:
I have 3 pictures of a house that was in the construction of VIP-Island (Forge of Elements) - Made by me long time ago

Main Floor:
Chosen - Tutor Application Floor111
Second Floor:
Chosen - Tutor Application Floor210
Base Floor:
Chosen - Tutor Application Floor-10

Feel free to comment if there is any more questions!
And thanks alot for taking your time to read my application!

// Aleksandar (Chosen) B

Last edited by Chosen on Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Chosen

Back to top Go down

Chosen - Tutor Application Empty Re: Chosen - Tutor Application

Post  Jafab Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Really nice application, but please post on the right format..... if you dont we can't hire u.
Check the rules
Thank you! Very Happy
Jafab
Jafab
Administrator
Administrator

https://forsakengrounds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:14 pm

Jafab wrote:Really nice application, but please post on the right format..... if you dont we can't hire u.
Check the rules
Thank you! Very Happy
Thanks! - Sure, did change the format now.

// Chosen

Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post  Santi Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Seems like we got a good staff member here. I think he could do a good job + he might/must know C++ and programming stuff if hes working in that. Good luck!
Santi
Santi

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:25 pm

Santi wrote:Seems like we got a good staff member here. I think he could do a good job + he might/must know C++ and programming stuff if hes working in that. Good luck!
Thanks alot! Glad to hear that:)
The languages I´m learning at the moment is Action Script/PHP/MySQL, so I don´t know C++ yet! - Will start learning it in January tho.

Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post  Santi Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Oh wow, thats pretty impressive, btw whats Action Script? is it something related with LUA, or you aint learning LUA Razz?
Well once again good luck, I would choose ya for sure if I were Moist Smile
Santi
Santi

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:39 pm

Santi wrote:Oh wow, thats pretty impressive, btw whats Action Script? is it something related with LUA, or you aint learning LUA Razz?
Well once again good luck, I would choose ya for sure if I were Moist Smile

Hehe, well. You might have heard about Adobe Flash, the code language you use there is called "Action Script". It´s used to most of the webgames (flash) and also Iphone application, so it´s not that good and hard to learn as C. :/
I´ll be making a own game in school (it´s a project everyone has to do). So I'm going try and mix my work with some LUA Script, and also I´ll have a use of it on my freetime for the OT World.

Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post  Santi Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Hehe, well. You might have heard about Adobe Flash, the code language you use there is called "Action Script". It´s used to most of the webgames (flash) and also Iphone application, so it´s not that good and hard to learn as C. :/
I´ll be making a own game in school (it´s a project everyone has to do). So I'm going try and mix my work with some LUA Script, and also I´ll have a use of it on my freetime for the OT World.

Haha, well thats great man, btw if you need any help in - game, idk when you started (if you are new or not), just contact me whenever Im online and I'll be glad to help. Im learning some LUA aswell, but Im kinda noob atm Smile.
Santi
Santi

Back to top Go down

Post  Chosen Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Santi wrote:

Haha, well thats great man, btw if you need any help in - game, idk when you started (if you are new or not), just contact me whenever Im online and I'll be glad to help. Im learning some LUA aswell, but Im kinda noob atm Smile.

Thanks alot dude:D Hehe, all every code language is hard in the beginning!Smile

Chosen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down