Forsaken Grounds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

leveling guide

+2
Santi
Aizle
6 posters

Go down

leveling guide  Empty leveling guide

Post  Aizle Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 pm

josh smells. bwhaha
josh smells. bwhaha
easy search mode: (ill add pics soon to make it easier to follow, when servers open.)
step 1, level 8
step 2, level 8
Step 3, level 14
step 4, level 23-28
step 5, level 35
step 6, level 45
step 7 ... heh, ill add that later. step 8/9/10 etc too.

Collect all the cash and shards you find, you will need them later on. (also collect rat tails, bat wings etc, they sell to a npc slighty >>> of the dp)
this is only a levelin guide, i wont include how to upgrade gear, or when to, just a general guide on how to reach level 50.

Step one, level 8

when you login, your at the temple, with a portal to depot to your left and a npc next to you, with stairs to your right.
go down the stairs, and pick your gear.
dont forget to grab the pick/scythe + free potions - if you cant, you can always come back for them later on using the teleport in the depot.

once you have your gear, you have 2 options.
Option A
go back up and either speak to the npc and then go north, down the hole and following the cave, kill all the Wounded zombies, and take all the gp/fire shards you find. you'll eventually find a ladder/rope hole, go up. and theres another npc, speak to him.
now head south killing all the rats, again collecting all gp/fire shards, youll eventually find a hole, and slightly south, a big building with 2 doors, go inside, and down the stairs next to the sign. (Underground society or U.S) now head west to the depot.
 leveling guide  2uhbrbc
Option B
Use the teleport to the depot. (if its not your first time playing, use this option.)

Step 2, Speak to the NPC in the southwest of depot, and say 'Tasks' or 'task', He will instruct you togo kill 10 mutated rats.
go back to the north east side of U.S and use the ladder, and explore the town, killing 10 rats as you go. when your done, return to the NPC and say 'Report'.
now you'll be roughly Level 14. dont forget to say '!spells' to check what spells you can use. you'll need them to survive and to make killing quicker.
 leveling guide  Veymg7

Step 3, level 14. Buy your self a Backpack of mana or life potions, or both if you can afford it.

speak to the Tasks npc in the south west of the Depot again and say Tasks, just like before, this time he will instruct you togo kill 50 Zombies.
remember that hole north of the U.S? that i meantioned in option a, just after reaching the second npc at the north side of town?
 leveling guide  T89q95
go back to it, and go down 2 floors.
 leveling guide  Zmfk7b
this floor will packed full of zombies, (unless its packed full of level 14s doing the same thing you are) be warned, do not go down any more floors, especially on the east side of the cave, you wont like what you find!
Kill 50 zombie's, return to the depot and 'report' to the npc.
now you'll be any where between level 23 and 28.

Step 4! Level 23-28, now i would suggest you go train for a while if your a barbarian/archer/paladin, to get a few skills (afk kick timer is two days), you can go afk for a few hours if you really want to, but 30 skills should be more than enough for the next task, especially if you now have tier 2 gear.

Speak to the npc again, say Tasks, yada yada, now head up stairs again, this time go past the zombies hole and east East till you find a small pathway leading out of town, to a graveyard.
 leveling guide  B5gopc

go down inside the tomb and kill 100 Plagued bats.
again, be warned, dont go down any more floors once inside. you wont like what you find! (boss monsters. read the signs)

once your done, head back to the NPC and report to him.

now you should be around level 35.

Step 5! level 35(ish) - i would advise you to find a friend, or go hunt plagued bats for some cash if your short on it, and buy a good 100 potions for the next task, more if your going solo. i would advise training your skills up some for this, say 40-50 or so. just so you kill them quicker. (or maybe kill a few vampire brides if your feeling upto it, Tier 3 would help a lot.)

speak to the npc, tasks, now he wants you to go kill 50 vampires, this task is a bit of a pain, as vampires often come in groups of 2-5. hence the reason for a LOT of potions.

head back to the zombies, and this time, you will be going down 4 floors.
on the main zombie floor, theres a staircase just left of where you come down, down stairs is a few Vampire brides. you can try killing some of them for Water shards to upgrade your gear to tier 3, for the task, or you can speed past them and down stairs to the vampire floor and kill 50.
 leveling guide  2947aiv

when your done, head back to report to the NPC.
now your should be around 40-45.

Step 6. level 45, stock up on potions. this is the fun part! if your a mage/paladin, stock a lot of mana potions, for healing/dmg
if your a barbarian/archer, a lot of hp/mana potions.

speak to the npc, tasks, 5 vampire brides.
head back to the zombies, and goto the staircase, id advise camping this spawn till you have around 10-20 water shards stocked up. theyre handy, and the EXP for a vampire bride is great. i stay here till 49, then go hand the task in, making me at least 50.

congratz. now what you do beyond this is upto you! go level, kill bosses, mine for gems to upgrade gear. etc!

ill expand this later on to include the other tasks and ways to reach 70-80-90 etc.

leave a reply if i made a mistake or anything please, this was just off the top of my head.

josh smells. bwhaha

Last edited by Aizle on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:18 pm; edited 7 times in total
Aizle
Aizle

Back to top Go down

leveling guide  Empty ~~

Post  Aizle Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:57 pm

level 50+

so... your 50, well done, now you need to get your next task... which is 50 fire conjurers, be careful, these are a pain to kill, they stay at a distance, and heal like crazy, i would suggest a group to do this.

Right, how to get there...
head back to plague bats. (east of town > graveyard>down a floor)
now your inside bats, head east >, and down the hole, then west <, and you'll find a spawn of roughly 8 fire conjurers.
kill them all, but be careful not to chase them to much, or you will end up with the hole spawn breathing down your neck.

50 / 50 dead, report. NEXT!

level 55-60 ish.
now youve got your task (i hope so, at least, or your gonna be wasting a lot of time ;] )
head back to bats again, back to the hole, down a floor, but this time.. you go east >> and you'll find a spawn of roughly 8-10 slave torturers. these dont run, nor hit very hard, but they heal quite a bit so take sometime to kill at times.

50/50 dead, report. NEXT!!!

level 60~~

next task.. 175 werewolfs!

now getting to the werewolf spawn is as simple as it gets. inside the dp in the top left corner, is a teleport, go into it.
now your on the boat, and theres a lot of teleports and signs. find the one that says 'the isle of half man half dog', go into the teleport. now your at werewolfs, enjoy.

175/175 dead, report, NEXT!!!!!

level 70-80ish

150 nightmares... these are north of the werewolf spawn, in the mountain. taking them solo is usually wasteful, as they heal so much and have a lot of hp. so try to get a team for these too. makes it a LOT faster, :>

tbc

Last edited by Aizle on Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aizle
Aizle

Back to top Go down

leveling guide  Empty Space holder for guide expansions.

Post  Aizle Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Space holder for guide expansions. ~~~
Aizle
Aizle

Back to top Go down

leveling guide  Empty Re: leveling guide

Post  Santi Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Great job here! Cant wait for the expansions.
Hopefully It will help a lot of people.
Santi
Santi

Back to top Go down

Post  Erza Scarlet Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:48 pm

Cmon 80-90 Please (:

Erza Scarlet

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:44 pm

80>DLS untill u puke

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainbow Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:37 pm

Expansions please!

Rainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Znote Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:31 am

I am at the level 70 - 80ish task to kill 150 nightmares. And I am only level 55. :C Been doing tasks together with 2 lvl 80 chars since Fire conjurers. And I was to low level for exp share. :C

Znote

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down