Forsaken Grounds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell idea for Barbarian

4 posters

Go down

Spell idea for Barbarian Empty Spell idea for Barbarian

Post  shawnty Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:32 pm

As barbarians are now they are quite powerful with their exori gran, mana thirsty spell but deals loads of dmg, HOWEVER
When we was at the Forsaken tombs me and aizle fast realised we couldnt use it at all, since we would be killing our tank in 90% of the cases since its quite narrow paths, So we had to spam Exori hur which deals about 100 dmg.

So what about making a new spell for barbarians for raids? pretty much like wiz/vodoo got there exori GRAN frigo etc we could get an exori gran hur so we have an usefull spell in raids aswell so we dont end up auto attacking our way through the trash mobs.

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Spell idea for Barbarian Empty Re: Spell idea for Barbarian

Post  Drake Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Totally against it.
Would make barbs WAYS too OP.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:39 pm

rofl? and why is that drake, if u say something... explain it aswell.

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:09 pm

I mean lmfao, u want blightwalkers XP highered cause u hunt them, u want new spells cause ur old ones are not strong enough.
Want also new potions that heal 1k? lmfao.

1) I deal 400+ PvP damage EVERY combo i make
2) U can easily use egran in the forsaken tombs and also if not, u have to know how to play the voc, not simply spam egran in PvP, i mean barbarians are the best voc now, dude i soloed yesterday a 104 Paladin and 94 barbarian (2 VS 1) cause my hits are so mad strong, do u want even more and stronger spells...?
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:08 pm

i have not said anything about stronger spells? i want an spell that aint aoe so we cant use it in raids.... and clearly u havent been in The forsaken tomb... 95% of the raid is 2 squares wide and is packed with mobs= that will wipe the raid with its aoe ASAP if u move more then a few squares at time.
SO the blcoker cant run and turn them= we end up standing next to the blocker all the fucking time= we cant use our spell so we end up shooting a spell that takes around 110 dmg insteed of exori gran 500+

And when did i say anything about making a new super strong spell as ur flaming at? make it 350-400 dmg and im happy... thats way lower then exori gran, its only 1 square insteed of aoe... but we will be able to use it in raids like other vocations can use their.

*EDIT* Get some straight facts before u start throwing randoms numbers in the air. Rather annoying.

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:19 pm

Make it 300-400 dmage and im happy? LMFAO!
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:28 am

yet again. start thinking, ur really starting to get annoying. im lvl 130 with 5:th highest skill and the only 1 with tier 6 wep, my exori gran hits for 650+ buffed on mobs.

now 400 is a rather low number compared to 650

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:57 am

Lmfao.
K, are you serious or are you trolling?

Please aizle, or any of the others answer him, and tell him the truth cause hes emberassing himself.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:53 am

say what..? the ONLY reason i even wrote about my own damage was cuz of you LOOL 400 LLOOOL reply, 400 might be high damage for ur toon, but it aint for me but simply cuz my toon is higher lvl. Now is that really that hard to understand?

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:38 am

Okay im gonna tell you now everything i wanted to tell u the whole time over in 1 post.

Thats the thing about it, E~Gran is bad for trapping people cause u wud Egran ur friends, if u make now that spell could barbarians get EVERYONE down in a group or 3 cause they do so massive damage without hurting eachother.
Also E~Gran misses often while the enemy is running, with that spell could you turn follow attack on and do massive damage without any problems.
Got it now?
Im not flaming you, i just hate it when people just think about theyr own benefit and not about the game before posting.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:06 am

Ofc i got that However.... u havent read my post at all it seems, our raid spell atm takes less then an lvl 30 wizard's spell does... that is what i think the problem is...If they could redesign the spell somehow so it doesnt benefit in PvP somehow i'd be happy with that. But for raiding and boss fighting barbarians doesnt got any spells to use and thats the whole reason i made this suggestion.

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:58 am

U can egran even at the smallest places, even at 2 SQM ways.
Barbarians are strong enough. end of the speech.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:24 am

lmao, ofc i can Egran on 2square way, can do it at 1 square way aswell... however i cannot do it without killing the blocker

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:17 am

Blocker stays south, u stay north, egranning, aizle and the other shooters stay back so they dont get hit.
At the end will you do more damage and aizle has saved his manas.
Do you want me to draw a picture for you so u understand it?

I simply cant talk all nice with you cause u simply dont get it.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 am

rofl,. Same goes for you... you havent been in the forsaken tombs now have u? seriusly get some fucking facts before u start guessing and thinking in a Theoretical way.. Cuz thats not how it works. Move 2 steps ahead and we could pull another 1-2 (big fire elemntals) that wave for 1.2k on the whole raid.
Doing that would wipe the whole raid in a matter of seconds... Which was the case for us.
My job here is done anyways, we got our desired Buff

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Thats what M-Walls are for.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Spell idea for Barbarian Facepa11

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:06 am

Spell idea for Barbarian Doublefacepalm
Mystic
Mystic

Back to top Go down

Spell idea for Barbarian Empty ~~~

Post  Aizle Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:36 am

Why does my name keep getting brought up in this argument!(heated debate?) lol
i personally think the only problem with barbs is the minimum mana pot regen (ive seen as low as like 67 mana for 1 mana pot.. rofl xD)
damage isnt too bad, my best E-gran isnt fantastic(best ive noticed anyway), but its still quite high(834 fully buffed..)
i think making normal mana potions heal slightly better (not max, just the Average. ie raise lowest heal to even it out.

and Maybe make E-gran hit like 50k or so... and id be happy (lol, no seriously, just balance mana pots out a bit Wink xD)

::edit:: i dont think barbs damage shud be touched until we've tested the tier gear bonus's at T8+ (meant to give skills etc apparently~)
Aizle
Aizle

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:59 am

Well aizle my purpose with this thread was done long time ago, this is the reason why we got Heave and suppose also why it got buffed, last messages i've just laughed at drake rly Wink

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:48 am

Laughing about the fact that i know how to play a vocation in a way u simply cant or laughing bout the fact that i can fight u even 4 VS 1 and im still able to kill one of you. You simply want that spell cause u cant use Egran in PvP properly, all ur able to is spam a certain spell the whole time over.
I think that you simply dont know enough about this game and what it means if you give a certain vocation such a power.

Also u suggested a spell that hits 300-400 on 1 SQM for low mana and heave isnt nearly as strong as this, so ur purpose wasnt done as u said.

@ any moderator, close this.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Drake wrote: i can fight u even 4 VS 1 and im still able to kill one of you.
=facts

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:33 pm

Yes it is a fact, at vampires have i killed one of your mages while i was trapped by 4 of u, than u run.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  shawnty Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:36 pm

"4 of u" ur so damn specific! that means u saw a lvl 8 run past u that u hit with exori? gj

shawnty

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:17 pm

Ahh so Aizle a 140 barbarian, u and 2 100+ mages = level 8 running by?
I was >trapped< by 4 of you and u were strong enough to survive some of my exori gran hits.
So it wasnt some low lvls.
And it was ur fault that the mage died cause u egranned all the time, i just had to time my attack so i use ur egran + my hits to kill him.

And now close this since its a useless thread.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum