Forsaken Grounds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds!

+2
Macaronie
Drake
6 posters

Go down

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Empty Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds!

Post  Drake Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:28 pm

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

First of all, welcome everyone. I hope that ur gonna enjoy it.

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Sig2ap

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

• Characters ~
Berserker [Barbarian] (Level 135)
Blood Intake [Paladin] (Level 80)
Blaze [Voodoomaster] (Level 64)

• My work for the Community ~

I have been working on this tutorial for over 7 hours (Yes really over 7h cause of all the uploading and the picture editing)
Addon Guide [Click me im a Link]

Also alot of my suggestions got added lately.

• Achievements ~

• Get the first Glowing Shard from the Forsaken One on the Server [√] <~ Achieved
• Get Level 100 on my Barbarian [√] <~ Achieved
• Get level 100 on my Paladin [ ]
• Get Full Druid Outfit on my Barbarian [√] <~ Achieved
• Finish *The Forsaken Tombs* [ ]
• Finish *The Forsaken Tombs* with the first Team on the server [X] <~ Failed
• Get my weapon upgraded to T10 [ ]

• Screenshots ~

• Miscellaneous ~

Just taken a picture with aizle with my druid addon king
Picture taken and edited by me!

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Druidaddon

Not really an achievement but meh, heres the pic.... First with 100 Axe on the Server har har har king
Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! 100axe

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Huntscreen

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Nightmares2

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Trap

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Unbenanntxte

Got Level 100 + Task done at the same time Smile
Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! 175werewolfs

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Newaddon

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Assassinaddon

• War Screens ~

Wow my 80 Ranger [That isnt skilled at all] soloed this 150~ barbarian since he hits so hard and barely uses any manas.
Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Extkill

I hate it when people like him first act cocky and strong and when they get killed they goto the GM telling him that a bad PK killed him while he was afk :'(
Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Polariskill

Haha he was like *U cant kill me haha, the day u hit me for 400 il quit*
I thought it ended up 3:1 for me but than i saw that ganked wizard and prest tried to come another time for me and died on the way so it ended up 5:1 for me haha.
I died once cause my HP Pots went out cause i was searching for them at hydras (Pff General u newb Very Happy)

Solo style killed ~>
2x Henesis (104 Paladin)
2x Prest (97 Barbarian) [Died once to apes on the way to kill me lmfao]
1x Ganked Wizard (81 Wizard) [Died once to apes on the way to kill me lmfao]

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! 1vs3

• Quests ~

• Rares ~

Now that was some lootluck haha. Got 3 Dracola Eyes in less than 5 mins, yeah what shud i say... im tha king king
Too bad that i cant use the glowing shard but i guess ima use it as deco when i get a house.

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Madlootluck

• Boss Hunts ~

First looted Earth Shard on the Server
Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Firstearthshardlooted

Last edited by Drake on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 27 times in total
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Empty Re: Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds!

Post  Macaronie Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:26 pm

lol u did kill me when i was afk and i didnt tell gm shit.. what happened when u and kastrullen try to kill me? i didnt die. what happen when u chased me for like 1h traying to kill me? i didnt die so dont think ur top shit cus u killed me afk lol

Macaronie

Back to top Go down

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Empty Re: Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds!

Post  Santi Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Macaronie wrote:lol u did kill me when i was afk and i didnt tell gm shit.. what happened when u and kastrullen try to kill me? i didnt die. what happen when u chased me for like 1h traying to kill me? i didnt die so dont think ur top shit cus u killed me afk lol

This is not a topic to complain, If you would like to complain with him please talk to him in-game or by PM.
ON: Its a pretty cool life I guess haha. Keep it up!
Santi
Santi

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Macaronie wrote:lol u did kill me when i was afk and i didnt tell gm shit.. what happened when u and kastrullen try to kill me? i didnt die. what happen when u chased me for like 1h traying to kill me? i didnt die so dont think ur top shit cus u killed me afk lol

Congratulations for nearly dieing and stairhopping from a pally, and than running into PZ or calling GM to make me stop.

Moist told me to stop killing u, i asked him why and he said that i just cant hunt someone. I said im gonna hunt you if i hear one more cocky word from u and moist said *Go ahead*.
And there it is.
Ur now officially hunted by me with no chance of getting out. Wink
U fucked it up, bit time.

And Santi thank you but moist, dont delete his post and mine, i want everyone to see why im hunting him so he cant go off and be all like *Oh i did nothing*.
Thank you!
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Kastrullen Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:35 pm

I haven't tried to kill u..
Kastrullen
Kastrullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:03 am

~ Updated ~
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:51 pm

~ Updated with a mad funny screen of me killing henesis ~
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Prest Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:55 pm

i got killed by u wen i was at the surface cuz i froze and appeared dead, and on the way back, froze with 7 kongas

BTW why dont u post the pic of wen i killed u? or when henesis and i killed u together?

Prest

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:21 pm

Axtrox wrote:i got killed by u wen i was at the surface cuz i froze and appeared dead, and on the way back, froze with 7 kongas

BTW why dont u post the pic of wen i killed u? or when henesis and i killed u together?

I stated above that i died lol
Learn 2 read.
And LMFAO dude u healed all the time, u didnt froze the first time so stop blaming it on the freezes.
I also had this heavy freezes all the time.

Last edited by Drake on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Prest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:23 pm

u died twice

the first time u started attacking henesis, and the second time henesis died then u ran from me and ended up killing urself..

Prest

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Axtrox wrote:u died twice

the first time u started attacking henesis, and the second time henesis died then u ran from me and ended up killing urself..

Bra whats up with u? lol
I died once and that when i run out of pots.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Woxit Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:28 pm

Axtrox appears to be bad at math.
Its very easy to check you can atcually search for chars on the site!
19 Oct 2010, 01:12 Killed at Level 101 by Henesis, Prest and a kongra.
Thats once.
Where's the second, Now end of that. Nice thread Drake, Ima start mine soon Smile

Woxit

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Go Ahead boy! cheers
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:41 pm

~ Updated ~
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:31 am

~ Updated with some funny screens ~
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:29 pm

Added a new hunting Screen!

Drake's Life on the Forsaken Grounds! Huntscreen
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down