Forsaken Grounds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blacksmith.... REALLY!?

4 posters

Go down

Blacksmith.... REALLY!? Empty Blacksmith.... REALLY!?

Post  Vizzargast Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:09 pm

So... slight suggestion, don't be killing the people who actually play this server with a bs when they are training, ESPECIALLY when they are actually there and not afk. That shows very poor management of a server.

Personally, i would like my t7 stuff and my 100 million exp back. I probably would not have cared if it had just been once... but tping me right back there 10 seconds after the first time is even worse.
Vizzargast
Vizzargast

Back to top Go down

Blacksmith.... REALLY!? Empty Re: Blacksmith.... REALLY!?

Post  Cxod Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:38 am

Or even 4 times in a row! Not only you but veritas, Buffen and orange too!

This is how you show players respect when playing on the server! GJ!

Cxod

Back to top Go down

Post  Icices Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:36 pm

this shit happened to me to. Lost 200cc because i had no aol and my t7 wand and some t7 gear.

Icices

Back to top Go down

Post  Vizzargast Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:09 pm

And you do it again when i start playing again......

So lets review.... we get promised a new patch and are encouraged to donate to get new stuff that will happen in the patch. But the patch never happens so you just get to pocket the money for absolutely no return. This is starting to seem like fraud to me. Now you enjoy yourself by tping your best and most supporting players to the blacksmith and kill them...... What kind of sick cheating bastard are you?

Hopefully this 'other server' that you are working on isn't a myth as well as it sound interesting, but if you put as much effort into that one as you did in this one....... then there is no point what so ever.
Vizzargast
Vizzargast

Back to top Go down

Post  Vizzargast Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:17 pm

i would also like to point out that well over 100 deaths have occurred in this manner, being tped to the blacksmith to die. These people weren't even necessarily afk. This is UNACCEPTABLE!
Vizzargast
Vizzargast

Back to top Go down

Post  Exon Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:30 pm

It also seems like only certain people are killed, as I was tp'd to my death but the guy right next to me in trainers was left alive, as was his other character.

Exon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cxod Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Finaly some ppl seem to be understanding my rage for moist. I had all my trust in his hands and he just squashed it. Well no i got ur balls in my hands and im playing baseball with them.

Seems hes ignoring posts here aswell. Simply doesnt give a shit...hes a pure asshole, not a gamer.

Cxod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down