Forsaken Grounds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Ideas

+6
Jafab
Drake
Kastrullen
Javinos
Moist Giraffe
Scott
10 posters

Go down

Some Ideas Empty Some Ideas

Post  Scott Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:29 pm

Was thinking abit (Now when serv is off) of what things would be good to exist @the Server so I thought about

About Tiers, Forge!

- Bask Skirt after Dragon Scale Legs (To Mages) Don't ya love the halu hula feeling!
- Making Soft Boots + Boots of Haste @ Forge into Fire Walker Boots giving Soft Boots effect + the boh effect!
- Making Titan Steel + Goliath Steel @Forge to some other Steel Required for the higher tier after the one you need Goliath!

About Addons,

- Addons is too easy to obtain, You just need fire shards to almost all the outfits, thats boring so,

* Making Some Addons Obtainable by Tasks (Such as 175 Werewolves Task Giving you Druid Head Outfit)
* All kind of bosses dropping different addon items (Every boss got 1 addon item to drop) Having 0.1-1.0% Drop Chance, Making it Unique to Have it!

Something Else,!

When you Reach Level 200 You can do a Promotion Quest (Not difficult should be solo-able! such as talking to different NPc's etc.! or killing a mini boss)

Then Every Class will be able to pick one of 2 different promotions (One Promotion will be Good Side and One Promotion will be Dark Side)

(By Choosing a Good and Evul side you will be able to go into your "side" Castle by opening a door only for your Side so if your a good side promotion character you cant enter the dark side castle same if ur Dark Side Promoted)
But you can still speak with eachother etc. Only think that will effect you is that you will get different tasks! and 1 extra custom spell!

Wizard (Neutral) into

-Magician (Good Side) | Able to Summon an Archangel |

-Warlock (Dark Side) | Able to Summon a Demon |

Barbarian (Neutral) into

- Warrior (Good Side) | Able to use 2 Weapons (One handed) |

- Berserker (Dark Side) | Wrath of Blood (Enchanting your weapon , The one you use to have double attack damage but taking health from you every second (1% of your hp every second) Can activate and turn off when ever you want!

Voodomaster (Neutral) into

- Shaman (Good Side) | Able to use Exura Sio And a New Spell "Exura Sio Gran "Name" healing your teammates hp by 2 hp x Your Magic Level every second for 10 seconds! (So if you got 65 Mlvl with items you heal 65x2 = 130 HP every second for 10 seconds)

- Druid (Dark Side) | Able to Make your self into Wolf Form (And you will hit meele dmg based on your mlvl x 3 so if mlvl 50 you will deal 150 damage every second by MEELE)

Paladin (Neutral) into

- Guardian (Good Side) | Able to use Mana Shield |

- Devourer (Dark Side) | Able to Enchant their weapons FOREVER by using a spell on it which makes them lifesteal 5% of every damage they deal so if you deal 100 damage + 5 damage lifesteal and healing you 5% of the 105 damage! |

Ranger (Neutral) into

- Scout (Good Side) | Able to use a Spell named Scatter using 2 of ur arrows shooted on ur enemy direct dealing double damage so if your arrow would deal 50 damage you deal 100 with the spell but loosing 1x more arrow but good when you pvp etc. Wink|

- Archer (Dark Side) | Able to use Fire Arrows and Ice Arrows (Ice Arrows = Slows the enemy like paralyze) (Fire Arrow makes enemy burned but deals 50% of ur Dist so if you got 100 Distance fight it will burn the enemy by 50 each second for 3 seconds) The arrows also deal the normal damage =)

Scott

Back to top Go down

Some Ideas Empty Re: Some Ideas

Post  Moist Giraffe Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Amazing suggestions, im pretty sure ill be adding almost everything on this list, The good and bad thing im already working on though but its a god system, you pick between 5 different gods
Moist Giraffe
Moist Giraffe
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Some Ideas Empty Seems Great :D

Post  Javinos Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:54 am

I like the promotions the most Razz specially the Dark Paladin Very Happy

~javinos Twisted Evil

Javinos

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Thanks both of you, Glad you liked it Wink Btw, if you mean the Dark Side Paladin name I actually asked Aihalas about a nice name for a Dark Paladin cause I didn't come up with anything so he said Devourer Wink

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kastrullen Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:49 pm

Scott wrote:
- Making Titan Steel + Goliath Steel @Forge to some other Steel Required for the higher tier after the one you need Goliath!

I think it will be to easy to get the next tier from Goliath Steel, if you combine Titan Steel + Goliath Steel. I could think of 2 Goliath Steel instead or just make a harder boss and get a new Tier.

Tho, i really like the idea of the promotion feature.
Kastrullen
Kastrullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:37 pm

Kastrullen wrote:
Scott wrote:

I think it will be to easy to get the next tier from Goliath Steel, if you combine Titan Steel + Goliath Steel. I could think of 2 Goliath Steel instead or just make a harder boss and get a new Tier.

Tho, i really like the idea of the promotion feature.

Thanks, =)

Well the one after titan + goliath could be goliath + goliath

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kastrullen Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:50 pm

Scott wrote:

nah.. i mean.. it's way to easy to get Goliath steel + titan steel.. think about it..
Cause like.. when you are hunting after Goliath steel.. you already have like 3-10 titan steel on you already that's not in use, atleast i had on kastrullen.

To obtain a new tier should be a challenge.. And it should get more difficult the higher lvl you are..
For example with the 2 water and get a Sulphur, that is acceptable cause your in such low lvl..

But in higher lvl it would be, as i said.. Way to easy... only thing i can say. Way to easy.. I would even be mad if Moist would make it so easy..
Like it is in outfits Mad
tho i like a challenge =)
Kastrullen
Kastrullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Kastrullen wrote:
Scott wrote:

nah.. i mean.. it's way to easy to get Goliath steel + titan steel.. think about it..
Cause like.. when you are hunting after Goliath steel.. you already have like 3-10 titan steel on you already that's not in use, atleast i had on kastrullen.

To obtain a new tier should be a challenge.. And it should get more difficult the higher lvl you are..
For example with the 2 water and get a Sulphur, that is acceptable cause your in such low lvl..

But in higher lvl it would be, as i said.. Way to easy... only thing i can say. Way to easy.. I would even be mad if Moist would make it so easy..
Like it is in outfits Mad
tho i like a challenge =)

yea I agree but the one after Goliath Steel should be Titan + Goliath then after it , it should be hard only obtainable by Events or something cool, so it will be very rare to have it, or the boss will have like 1% chance to drop it, and you will need 1 for every piece of ur EQ so it will be hard ^^

Scott

Back to top Go down

Post  Kastrullen Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Scott wrote:yea I agree but the one after Goliath Steel should be Titan + Goliath then after it , it should be hard only obtainable by Events or something cool, so it will be very rare to have it, or the boss will have like 1% chance to drop it, and you will need 1 for every piece of ur EQ so it will be hard ^^

I don't think u understood me. You should not get a new Tier by Titan + Goliath. <--- (DOT)
Kastrullen
Kastrullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Only thing i would add there would be that high lvl sets should look cool together, and NOT bast skirt as mage item XD
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Jafab Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Nice ideas / suggestions.

Moist should add them ahahha (soon) Razz
Jafab
Jafab
Administrator
Administrator

https://forsakengrounds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Abedem Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:27 am

Maybe instead of just 2 Goliath steel or something of that sort, you could make it so that 2 Goliath steel makes another item, of which you need 2 to merge together to get the next shard, so technically you need 4 Goliath steel for the next upgrade. Or like someone said previously, just make another shard altogether with a new boss thats just hard to get.

Abedem

Back to top Go down

Post  Kastrullen Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:54 am

Abedem wrote:Maybe instead of just 2 Goliath steel or something of that sort, you could make it so that 2 Goliath steel makes another item, of which you need 2 to merge together to get the next shard, so technically you need 4 Goliath steel for the next upgrade. Or like someone said previously, just make another shard altogether with a new boss thats just hard to get.

It was that we talked about. That you have to merge 2 Goliath steel to get the next shard. But i suggest that you need to kill another, harder boss. To get the next tier
Kastrullen
Kastrullen

Back to top Go down

Post  Drake Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:35 am

But guys guys guys, it shouldnt be too hard to get the items, i mean 4 goliath steels?
U need atleast 6 people for the forsaken one, means u would have to kill > 24 < Forsaken ones for just 1 single upgraded weapon for all the people and than u would also have to upgrade armor, second weapon and so on.
Means you have to kill 98 Forsaken ones to get full EQ for all the people... simply ways too much since u waste shitloads on a forsaken 1.
It shouldnt be THAT hard to upgrade ur stuff.
Imagine uve got 2 chars, u would never be able to upgrade theyr both EQ.
Drake
Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Woxit Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:14 am

98 times for a full eq aint that much...
And if Im correct they said it'll be more bosses now after the patch, Which means there will be more to kill for it.
And it shouldnt be easy to get the best eq.
Its supposed to be a pain in the ass to get there and to be something you can look upon and say, I made it.
But.. I bet it'll always be arguments about who should get it when you are 5-6 ppl killing it.. Wink

Woxit

Back to top Go down

Post  Kastrullen Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:41 am

Drake wrote:But guys guys guys, it shouldnt be too hard to get the items, i mean 4 goliath steels?
U need atleast 6 people for the forsaken one, means u would have to kill > 24 < Forsaken ones for just 1 single upgraded weapon for all the people and than u would also have to upgrade armor, second weapon and so on.
Means you have to kill 98 Forsaken ones to get full EQ for all the people... simply ways too much since u waste shitloads on a forsaken 1.
It shouldnt be THAT hard to upgrade ur stuff.
Imagine uve got 2 chars, u would never be able to upgrade theyr both EQ.

Yeah i do agree with you.
As i said earlier for the next tier after goliath steel you should need only 2 goliath steel (pretty easy tho) or you have to kill a harder boss then the forsaken one. Also.. i do like when you have to fight for your gear.. Like you have to kill the boss many times to get full eq.
Or that the boss got drop chance on the steel. Like 20-70% chance
Kastrullen
Kastrullen

Back to top Go down

Some Ideas Empty yeah

Post  Aizle Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:10 pm

well, i think thats a good idea imo, i mean compare it to things like inq quest etc? how many bosses do you have to kill? 1 of every demon per party member, so the idea of HAVING to kill FO 100 times to get every 1 full tier sets with a team of 6 imo is easy enough. just means camping for a day or two.
Aizle
Aizle

Back to top Go down

Post  Uchiha1sasukee Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:31 pm

sexy ideas! insane! cheers

Uchiha1sasukee

Back to top Go down

Post  Scott Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:33 pm

Thanks Uchiha =)!

Scott