Forsaken Grounds Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make Great mana potions and upgrade ammo.

Go down

How to make Great mana potions and upgrade ammo. Empty How to make Great mana potions and upgrade ammo.

Post  Aizle Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:22 pm

ill add pictures later to explain better.

To upgrade ammo/potions, you will need 2 things!

1, a Pick (get 1 from the chest under the temple. make a new char if u lost the 1 you took at the start.)

2. a Rock to mine! (south east of depot for upgrading gems, north west for mana potion gems)

to obtain a Gem to upgrade with (enchanted ruby/amethyst), you will need to 'use' your pick with the Rock.
It may take a few attempts to work, but when the rock dissapears some text will appear, telling you if you found something or if it was empty (failed to find anything).

there are a few rocks to mine, and they respawn pretty fast, so obtaining them is easy enough.

now you have a few gems, you need to know how to use them.

To upgrade ammo, you need to 'use' the ruby with your ammo and it will upgrade it, making it do double damage

For mana potion gems (enchanted amethyst from the north west mining area) you need to 'use' the gem with a normal potion, and it will become a Great mana potion, usable by wizards of level 80 or above.

wizards will pay people for these, so its a nice way to make cash at starter levels. just mine 20 and make a backpack of GMP and sell to wizards for whatever price you agree on.

Aizle
Aizle

Back to top Go down